Sometimes it is better to have independent help when developing new policies and procedures. Not only can we take the work of creation off your shoulders but we can also use our experience and knowledge to guide you in its construction.
This makes sure you achieve the outcomes you want and managers know how to use the policy/procedure effectively.
We have helped many organisations with policies and a selection include:
- Capability procedure
- Sickness and Absence
- Security of employment - or change policy - or redundancy policy
- Procedural and recognition agreements with unions or staff associations/bodies
- Recruitment and selection
- Flexible hours/maternity/paternity and other family friendly policies
- Pay management and spot salaries
And don't forget - we can also provide your supervisory staff (and other staff) with workshops so they
know how to use them properly.